problems with linker

i have big problems with the dynamic linker :
there is a function Pof_Create that creates a linked list of type void*.
we have a static table mOblist with entry Create, to typecast this to
the right type, so we don't need to typecast with every function call.
The items in this list should have the addresses of the Pof_ functions.

when i link my program (calling the functions in this struct) static with the
library (the struct and all functions are in this library), everything
works ok. but if i create a simple or a relocable dll and link with the dll,
the struct has bad values and i get segmentation faults.

i don't know, what i can try next ...

any hints ?

thanks for your help.

andreas