g++ compiler

TO: gnu-win32

I am a student at FIU in Miami. I was referred to your site in hopes of
finding a freeware version of g++ for Windows 95. I am a little confused
about the products you have available on your website. I noticed you
make a Development Tool for multiple languages for a number of different
platforms, the closest one I could see to mine was Windows NT. I didnt
see Windows 95 listed. Also what is the difference between gnu-win32 and
Source Navigator? Are they one in the same? Is gnu-win32 the Windows
version of Source Navigator? Please help me understand this information.

Thankyou for your time.

Charles Curtis.

-