JNI and GCC

Hi,

I tried to use gcc from b18 to implement JNI native libraris but without
much success, i.e. I was able to create dll, but I could not load libarary
from JVM. After the execution:
System.load("C:\\test\\test.dll");
I always got:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\test\test.dll
        at java.lang.Runtime.load(Runtime.java:397)
        at java.lang.System.load(System.java:553)
        at Prompt.main(Prompt.java:32)

In the same time I saw in the list archive that some guys at least were
able to call native methods. So what is a problem?

P.S.

I also noticed that I can load system, MS-OFFICE dll's and  cygwin.dll
from Sergey, but not the one from oficial b18 package (of cause, they do
not contain any Java methods and the linking failed). So what is the
difference?

Regards, Igor Boukanov.
igor.boukanov@fi.uib.no
http://www.fi.uib.no/~boukanov/