README.txt

To all,

I have been examining the *.info files to determine whether or not I
have anything improperly set in my environment.  In reviewing them, the
FAQ, and installing on another machine, I have noticed some references
to the accompanying README.txt file.

I have searched, and searched, but cannot find a readme.txt that covers
anything in the b18 install except the one in the tcl subdir.  Is there
another one that I should be finding?

Eric M. Smith
telephone               : (423) 229-2254
profs/officevision     : XGIB003
internet -- business : erics@eastman.com
internet -- personal  : burnsun@tricon.net

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are quick to anger.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
good with ketchup.

-