Re: RCS TOOLS with Gnu Win32

Get the gnu win32 tools distribution from reed kotler:

www.reedkotler.com

Until I needed gcc, I used this distribution and its RCS implementation
extensively to handle my revision control on a bunch of perl scripts
I have been developing with no problems.

-- jeff

At 09:54 AM 9/11/97 -0700, Philippe Champagne wrote:

>Last time I forgot to include a subject.... sorry for that.
>
>Is there anyone who had used the GNU RCS tools with windows NT ?
>If yes, could you tell me how and where are the tools ?
>
>Thanks
>-Philippe Champagne at Advanced Computer Communications.
>
>----------

have downloaded from somewhere site - (I can't remember where but they may
have not been compiled with gnuwin32 api).
>Even if I have created the subdirectory link RCS, co report unable to open
the file RCS/file.c,v.  If I do ls -l RCS/file.c,v, I do see the file.

>In the other case, I have downloaded the source and tried to compile them.
First, I had to run the configure script which build the makefile for the
system.
>That too is failing at some point in the script (diff3 complaint -
bypassing that error and I get another one later)

-