Re: Any plans on implementing chroot() in b19?

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Gilligan wrote:

--snip--snip--snip--snip

> On another note, anyone else experience quite a few gpfs in win95 (osr2) with
> the last couple cygwin.dll's of Seryey?  Could just be my flakey system, but
> there's frequent GPFs, lockups, etc.
> -

yes.  I tried installing the current package and it just won't work
properly.  I can get bash up and running.  I took care to install the
proper cygwin.dll.  I go to the ncurses source, rm the config.cache file,
type configure and when it test for GCC it just hangs the computer.  I
have to cold boot (can't even get the Windows task manager to respond).

I am using the original version of Win95.  Could this make a difference?

-