Call for beta-testers

	This is a call for beta-testers.  My company, Secure
Networks, has developed a software tool for identifying security
risks on hetrogeneous computer networks.  This product is
called Ballista.  We are looking for people willing to beta test
our WindowsNT version of this product.  The reason for the post
to this newsgroup is that we are utilizing the cygwin environment
and wish feedback from people familiar with cygwin.

Information on Secure Networks Inc is available at:
     http://www.securenetworks.com/
Information on this product is available at
     http://www.securenetworks.com/nav1b.html

This product is fully functional on Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
Linux and BSDI.  We are in the process of finishing our WindowsNT
version.

If you wish to beta test this product (and get a good idea of the
security of your network) please email me with the following
details:

Name:

Phone Number:

Email Address: