Re: compile problems with gimp

>Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 20:39:02 -0400
>From: Michael Zawacki <mjz115@psu.edu>
>To: gnuwin <gnu-win32@cygnus.com>
>Subject: compile problems with gimp
>
>    I have come across an "undefined reference to" setpwent.  Has
anyone
>heard of this function.  Gimp calls it with no parameters, and I can't
>find it in any of the include files in X11 or cygwin. Is this a motif
>call?
>
>Thanks for your help
>
>Michael Zawacki
>
>-

Although "setpwent" is correct, it is misspelled in libcygwin.a as
"setpwend".  If you substitute setpwent with setpwend it should link
fine.

By the way the version of libcygwin.a from Sergey Okhapkin know as
coolview has this corrected.  However, if you are using a FAT directory
structure that gets created and grows quickly, so don't use it.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------