Re: Fork Errors from gnu-win32

>Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:22:07 -0500
>From: "Kevin R. Schexnayder" <kevin@datasync.com>
>To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
>Subject: Fork Errors from gnu-win32
>
>Hi,
>      I am trying gnu-win32 on Win95 and I'm getting fork errors. What
>am I doing wrong?
>

>Kevin

It sounds like you've downloaded coolview and not replaced all
occurences of cygwin.dll in you directory structure.  By the way, I've
found that the coolview version of cygwin.dll does not work with W95 and
eats the disk space of a FAT directory structure.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------