Re: splitting this list ?

Hi

I'm new on this list and I thought I'd say hello

>  MH> Second idea - it would be great, if anyone joining this list would
get
>  MH> a FAQ, which mentions the most common problems during installation
and >  MH> configuration !

>  MH> Any comments ?

Yes.  I have gone through the FAQ with a fine toothed comb and have  more
or less managed to get through installation.  I'm really stuck though when
it comes to configuring my system.  (I'm not very clued up on Windows 95
which I only installed two days ago).

Thus saith the FAQ" set the gcc-exec-prefix environment to
d:\cygnus\h-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\"

I feel really stupid because I don't know much about doing this.  Any
suggestions?
-