GDB and Win95

This was a topic several months ago, but i'm wondering what the final word is
on the instability issue in Win95.  Are there patches or fixes to get it to
work?  Will it be fixed in b19?  What about other debugging options?  I was
so impressed by the interface, I admit i almost shed a tear when it
completely locked my system up.

-