Re: Missing TEXI files for CYGNU's H-i386-cygwin32 b18

At 04:54 AM 10/2/97 -0400, FSS Sydney wrote:
>Hi,
>I downloaded  'usertools.exe' for Win95/WinNT from your ftp site and have
>spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out where the useable
>documentation is. What comes in usertools.exe are several *.info files but
>there is  no INFO.exe GNU reader. I also downloaded all.tar and looked
>through it. Seems to be same problem.

I don't suppose you have ntemacs? If you do, you can use it. Drop me a
note, and I will show you how to add in the usertools doc to the top of the
emacs info tree.

		-- C^2

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://web.idirect.com/~ccurley
-