RE: "problem in exporting variables to sub-make in b18"

> Anna,

I found a similar problem. However, I think that your problem can be
fixed using the following code (not that I did not test it).

> Makefile
> --------
>
> all:
	TEST=yes           <= changed here
	export TEST        <= changed here
> 	$(MAKE) -f new.mak
>
> new.mak
>
> result:
> 	echo $(TEST)

Note that the spaces have been removed on the assignment of test and
that it was placed in "all:" so that it becomes a shell assignment.

Michael J. McCollister, Systems Engineer
	Northrop Grumman
	Melbourne, Florida
	Phone: (407) 726-7862