CGI using gcc

FormName:
SwipeFrom: Abbas Birjandi/France/IBM @ IBMFR
ValidationTesting: 0
oldfrom: Abbas Birjandi/France/IBM

Hi,
I have a written a cgi code that compiles fine with gcc.  But when I try it
along my html page, I get the error that the CGI did not retrun correct header
info...
However, the same program compiled by MS C++ compiler, works fine and
I do not get any such errors.

I am running Windows NT 4.0 workstation.

Can anyone help?  Have you compiled any CGI using gcc that works?
Thanks for the help.

regards,

Abbas

-