Using GCC

Hi,
	I have just installed the gnu-win32 system as I need to write
some software to communicate with an ADC card in my PC. The problem is
that the example code uses inp and outp and these do not seem to compile
in GCC. Could someone please point me in the direction of some
documentation for this.(I have looked on the web page but cannot see
anything specific to the IBM or the AT bus I/O space).

	Many Thanks
		Kevin

-