Re: cpp - conditional expressions inder win95 differ to under Unix

Hi again, Kevin,

I am not 100% sure, but I don't believe that comparing a #define variable
to a character string is ISO/ANSI standard.  I thought that you could only
use numbers for comparison.  I could be wrong though.  I believe you can
only determine if they are defined but not what their value is.

Mike Benzinger

-