Re: patched CVS source code

Make sure you are using the most up-to-date cvs source,
last I saw it was 1.9.16 on www.cyclic.com.  It supports
NT client out of the box, I can't remember whether it
supports server or not.

Cheers, David

be compiled by B17.1 of the Cygnus GNU win32 tools
(http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1997-Feb/0631.html).  I believe the
archive stripped out spaces from the patches, making them unusable.
Does anyone have a patched copy of the source code that they could send
me or send me a pointer to?  I don't need a binary version - I've found
that elsewhere on the net.  I would like the source so I can attempt to
port the server part of CVS to NT.  If I am successful at this, I will
post the changes.

Also, if anyone knows of the source for CVS that runs in server mode on
NT (even for a different compiler) I am interested in that as well.

thank you,

Derek Young
dyoung@biddersedge.com

-