Re: V

On Tue, 4 Nov 1997, Leon wrote:

> Hello.
> I am a new user of the GNU-32 tools.  I have installed the package and have
> been compiling my c++ programs using G++.
>
> I am interesting in using V to create GUI programs, but after reading the
> FAQ's and other documentation, I am unsure where to begin.
>
> Thanks for your help...
>
>                                 Leon
>
> -

I am also a newbie to gnu-win32.
I tried compiling V using the directions in the V package concerning
gnuwin, but it didn't work (perhaps I'm doing something wrong, I have
to give it more time) -- I end up with a syntax error in  one of the V
header files.

So, if anyone would be kind enough to share some knowledge about
compiling/setting up V under gnuwin, I would also be very grateful
for your help.

Thank you in advance,

Maciej.

-