RE: Win 95 console business

Folks,
	Something positive for a change:  I have found the cygwin32 g++ to be very
robust, especially considering that it is still in beta; Many applications
port directly between highly disparate platforms, which was in the stated
objectives for the first compilers developed, and the reason that, not too
many years ago we opted for that approach rather than "universal machine
architecture."
	I can't speak for/against VC++ because I don't use it: But I will say that
I have found the cygnus product set competitive with other commercial
software development packages.
	Short and sweet?
Ernie