RE: LyX and Xforms

I do not think this is possible.  Most of the ports from unix to Win32,
via Cygwin, require one
to have the source.  Although one can get the source code to Lyx, one
cannot
get the source code for Xforms.  Xforms is a commercial package that is
built ontop of Xlib, and
is not portable.  I currently use Lyx on my home PC running LINUX where
the XForms libarary
is freely distributable.  You might whant to install LINUX on your PC or
try to install
the XLib server ontop of Win32.

Xavier

-