Advertisement: Web Site Hosting

This is a one time mailing. If you wish to be excluded from any future
mailings, type "remove" in subject header and hit reply.

http://www.infowatch.net
InfoWatch would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional
service.

	FOR ONLY $29.95 PER MONTH !

* 30 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 8 E-mail accounts
* Access to your account anytime via the Web Control Panel
* MS Front Page
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* Advanced web statistics analyzer program
* E-mail forwarding, auto responders, and vacation reply
* Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
* Register your domain with over 250 search engines - FREE!
* Friendly customer support

* Inquire about our $24.95/month plan

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 30
days,
we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer fees.

http://www.infowatch.net
info@infowatch.net

-