Re: heap_chunk_size [was:] Towards a more user-friendly cygwin.dll

Hi, you wrote:

: Now, this isn't a problem to someone who knows what the registry editor
: is, yet it transpires that cygwin is referenced in two places by this
: Windows registry, and it is not at all clear exactly _where_ in relation
: to, say, the cygwin.dll registry entry, the `heap_chunk_size' is to
: appear.

I wrote about this at least 3 times without answer!
Some of my monster processes are >100MB, so I can't use Cygwin, but OpenNT
works. Haven't tried UWIN yet...

Bye, Heribert (dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de)
-