ide

Hi all
I know this topic pops up on the list every so often about ides. so I went
searching for unix ones. I came across 'Windows programming environment' a
nice GNU X ide key compatible with the old Borland 3.1 dos ide.(what I grew up
on) Compiles fine and
runs fairly quickly.
Got it going on a linux box first then tried gnu-win32. running, editing,
compiling all work fine but the debugger tries to launch the selected debugger
using mknod(). prints up the following msg from the function stub "mknod()
called, and it's not done yet" and obviously cannot create the pipe! Will this
be implemented in the future? b19?

I'm using p133 W95 32MB with the latest coolview.

thanks in advance
Colman.

Colman Curtin     mailto:ccurtin@trintech.ie
Software Engineer
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,  http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766  Fax +353-1-2954735
Hell hath no fury like a bureaucrat scorned.
Milton Friedman

-