Re: install suggestion (Re: groff/man)

Ernie,

I too stare in amazement at what I can find on the internet.  I just
found http://www.x86.org yesterday which will give you information on
the x86 line of CPU's.  It gives you the in's and out's on the chip set
including the bug's found and reported.  The sight is maintained by
Robert Collins who publishes articles in the Dr. Dobbs Journal for the
Undocumented Corner column.

Have a good day.
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-