Re: We will mail 4 U

Hi Everyone,

	I'm not sure what the policy is on the gnu-win32 mailing list for UCE or
spam.  At any rate, given the intelligence and power of those who
regularly reply to this list, it seems that there ought to be something we
can do about the following garbage (uce) which was sent to the gnu-win32
mailing list noted (in brief) below.

	Perhaps the Cygnus, the owner of the list, can delete the email address
used below from the access list.

	I'm glad I kept Spamhate around.

On 24 Nov 10 at 10:28, the Illustrious 6IgtFUyLS@riba1ultwr.com wrote:

> LET US DO YOUR BULK MAILINGS!!!
>
> ..$250 PER MILLION

> To have your name removed, call our processing office.
> Any negative responses will be dealt with accordingly.
> -

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I
      A Journey Into the Fantastic
http://www.submergedsoftware.com/