More on getting Bash 2 working under Emacs

On getting to work today I find that I don't get the strange ^M behaviour
using my bash and emacs here that I get at home.  As far as I know these
two systems should be the same as far as Emacs and the Cygnus stuff is
concerned so I obviously have some more delving to do.  Very strange,
either way it does mean that as fas as this machine is concerned bash 2,
with case-insensitive completion an globing is working under emacs.  Now
all I have to do is get it working at home.

Guy

-