Re: Problems with 'bash'

Hi Henri,

I wanted to give you the URL for the coolview updates. It is
http://www.lexa.ru/sos; this sight is managed by Sergey Okhapkin.

As for your problem; I suspect the build of perl that you have.  You
might want to check the mail archives at
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32

Goodluck,

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

PS: Hope you don't mind that I also posted this to the list.

>Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 13:43:42 +0100
>From: periat@ens.ascom.ch (Periat Henri)
>To: earnie_boyd@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: Problems with 'bash'