Did _you_ ever try to rebuild coolview sources?

I would like to find out who has tried to get Sergey's coolview sources
rebuilt(libcygwin.a cygwin.dll)?

What Platform? Were you successful?

After getting the results, I'll compile a list and post. I'd really
like to be able to rebuild on 95, but am afraid there are some tricks
to get around 95's limitations. And I'll need to know from those who
have gone before, what are the tight spots yet.

--
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division