RE: 'nohup' in nt?

Start /b will start the application without creating a console window for
it.  This does not mean the process won't go away when you logout.

To do what you want, I believe you should be investigating running your
process as a service.  Services are a little bit special, but the NT
Resource Kit includes a program called srvany.exe which can be used to run
any process as a service.  (For some definition of 'any.')

stephan();

-