linking with vc-built dlls

Dear all,

Are there any special considerations for linking object files built with Cygnus g++ with dlls built with Visual C++?

Dll has a C interface, so when I do nm on .lib file I see symbols which are not decorated but prefixed with a single underscore (maybe this is a problem). Quikview on .dll file shows the same symbols without leading underscores, though.

I am integrating a gcc project with FlexLM license manager.
mylibrary.lib is in the working directory and mylibrary.dll is in /winnt/system32.
When I am trying to do this

g++ mylibrary.lib myobjectfile.o -o myproject.exe

I am getting some "undefined refrence" errors:

undefined reference to `lp_checkout'.

Thanks,
Alex Batanov
Software Engineer