Re: rx.h missing ?

Hi malcolm,

>I tried to build some code that uses regex.h, but regex.h includes rx.h
>(and nothing else) which does not seem to be part of the cdk. Do I have
>to down load the sources to get this, or is there another solution? Why
>not use the GNU standard regex.h? (Just curious about how regex works
>internally.)

Indeed you have to get the sources to have rx.h - Cygnus forgot to
supply this file with the cdk.exe package.

I would send it to the list, but it is about 3500 lines in size - so I
won't do it, if there are not at least four or five people, who'd like
to get it.

>tia
>malcolm

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-