Re: compiling coolview on W95.

Check out Mumit Khan's page for a newer version of dllfix.  The problem
with W95 is that the file cluster is not clean.  Garbage exists beyond
the end of file.  This causes problems with binary mode opens because
you end up with a physical end of file and not a logical end of file.
This means that the garbage remaining in the file cluster is being read
as part of the DLL.  This problem doesn't exist on NT.  Check out
Sergey's page for more info.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------