Re: Gnu-win32 (b18), coolview and NTEmacs

Scott,

maybe this is not much of a solution to your own line break problem,
but...

We have successfully been using CVS (concurrent version control system)
for years. Among other things, it has allowed us to share source code on
several platforms with incompatible line termination in a seemless way.

CVS is freeware.
We use CVS in a client-server configuration.
The requirements are at least one server installation, Unix or NT (I'm
not sure how stable the NT port are), where the repository resides, and
client software on each development platform. CVS takes care of
conversion to and from each client's particular flavor of line
termination. You need support for TCP/IP.
I think the client part have been ported to all platforms alive today,
including DOS and gnuwin32 (mixed or binary mount). The tools are
command line based.

Tomas

-