cygwin32 Linux -> Win 32 cross compiling rpm

I have uploaded a (huge) source and binary RPM to ftp.redhat.com for the
contrib area.
    cygwin32-b18-2.i386.rpm
    cygwin32-b18-2.src.rpm
    cygwin32-b18-2.README

Alternatively you can get it from ftp.coda.cs.cmu.edu:/pub/tools

This contains Cygnus' tools for Linux -> Win32 cross compiling for dynamic
linking with Cygwin's cygwin.dll. Binaries can run on NT & Windows 95.

See http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/ for details about this project.

You can port big Unix programs to NT with this -- without sacrificing
you usual nice RedHat environment.  Given the bugs in the current
Cygwin release (b18 from the "latest" directory at ftp.cygnus.com)
this is about as compliant as I can get it -- I know some less used
headers are missing from their distribution.

The rpm info gives an example of its use.

Peter Braam

-