questions about port and timer functions

Hello,

I have written a data acquisation program with DJGPP. Now I want to
port it to Windows NT and give him a fancy outfit (with Tcl/TK). But
yesterday in the evening these questions appeared:

1. How can I do port I/O with gnu-win32 (like in-, outportb in
   DJGPP). I didn't find any include file which contains a definition
   for these functions. What libraries do I need?
2. Is there a function which returns a time signal with precision of
   0.001 s or better?

Thank you for helping!

Armin

Armin Herzer