mv and cp bug

When using mv or cp -p  the error 'invalid argument'
is returned. (FAT filesystems).

I traced this down the chown() call which fails with
EINVAL, which is technically correct since there is
no ownership on files on FAT file systems, but since we
are trying to be UNIX, it seems that in this case,
chown should either do nothing, and return success, or
else a method of implementing file ownership
on FAT filesystems should be devised.

I patched my version of cp.c and mv.c to ignore errors
of EINVAL. This way things will work correctly for both FAT
and NTFS file systems.

--
Bruce Hunsaker -- bruceh@ieighty.net
-