Re: linking .res file - rc compiler

I use windres (you should get the updated copies either for mingw or
cygwin)
windres file.rc file.o
then link the object file
You have to do the following in your makefile
sed s/{/BEGIN/
sed s/}/END/
and watch out for mixed case on things like Font
it should be FONT
CONTROL and a few other things aren't supported, but most stuff is.