Fwd: Mail failure

Geoff,

I saw this message that is being reported as a failure come through the archives
yesterday (1/22).  There is something wrong with your mailer.  This message was sent
from a different service than I normally use.  I've been receiving these from the
hotmail.com service also.  Hope this helps.

---
-----00O0--earnie--0O00-----
-earnie.boyd@mailexcite.com-
--------oooo0--0oooo--------