Missing functions?

All,

I am not subscribed to this list, so I hope this doesn't bounce..

At any rate, I'm following the suggestion of 'vischne' and posting a
request for the sources to the "enhanced" libslang and the other library
mentioned below.

Can anyone help with this?  Many thanks, and remember to copy my E-Mail
address as I'm not subscribed.

Steve

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998 vischne@ibm.net wrote:

> Tell you what.  Why don't you post a request for the source of these
> libraries to gnu-win32@cygnus.com?  I've been having a problem lately
> uploading things to ftp.deninc.com, and I prefer to do that than to
> do things on a one-by-one basis.

> >> I forgot to mention.  I have built a few extra libraries for my own use,
> >> one of which is specifically designed to do the Unix functions that mc
> >> demands and cygwin doesn't yet have.  The other does the Unix functions
> >> from libslang.a, the most recent version.  libslang is available from

-