Re: GNU-Win32 Beta 19 is available!

> I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of the 19th beta
> release of the GNU-Win32 tools for Windows NT and 95.

Congrats and much thanks!

One minor nit:  When cdk.exe is run it first asks you a directory
to unpack to and defaults to c:\tmp.  This step confused me at first
since I thought it was asking where b19 should be installed (and I
know it doesn't go in /tmp).  So I changed it to c:\cygnus\b19 and
installed.  When I was done it was apparent that I had done the wrong
thing, so I just removed everything and started again.  Just thought
that the first install panel should be more clear.

I loved the install process.  Very slick compared to b18.

Tip:  if people need to keep around b18, you can easily set it
up in a seperate account,  the only thing I've had to do was
make a second "/bin" directory and mount it over the other one
from 1 account (in my setup /bin is b18's bin (has b18 sh.exe,
and /bin2 is for b19 bins.  I mount c:\bin2 to /bin for b19 account)

                                           Tim N.

-