From: Jason Dagit [mailto:thedagit@mail.coos.or.us]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 1998 1:26 AM
To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
Subject: MFC with Cygwin?

I'm a newbie and I'm trying to learn win32 programming.  I keep
hearing
about MicroSoft Foundation Classes.  I'm wondering, what do I need to
do
to use MFC with Cygwin?  I have B19.1 and very little knowledge of
win32  programming.  I have experience with DOS C/C++ and VB3.0, but
thats about the extent of my programming.

Please assume I know only what it takes to compile a simple project.
have a generic windows application that I created following an
example
on MSDN, but that's my only experience with Cygwin32.

Thank you lots,
Jason
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message

application/ms-tnef