B19: (95) Bug in Cygnus.bat causing "Too many parameters" error

There is a bug in Cygnus.bat which will prevent bash from running and cause
the following errors, if you have a file name with a space already in your
path variable:

   Too many parameters
   Bad command or file name

Bash will not run, because the SET PATH command failed to change the path
to point to its directory.

The quick fix is to add quotes in the SET PATH= command line.  Change
SET PATH=C:\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\bin;%PATH%
SET PATH="C:\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\bin;%PATH%"

[Note that your directory may be different if you installed in a different
directoy.]

It would probably be better for the user to edit her path so that it
contains no spaces to avoid problems in the future.  At warning suggesting
that might be helpful if Cygnus.bat detects a space in PATH.

Andy Bloch

-