Re: plotutils 2.0

---"William M. Mullins" <mullinwm@picard.ml.wpafb.af.mil> wrote:

> NT4 sp3  cygwinb19.1  using egcs1.0.2 and gas980303 X11R6.3 from da
> Silva for b19/egcs1.0.2
>
> compiled plotutils 2.0 with minor difficulties
>
> graph seems to work OK with hpgl, but with X, will create access
> violations and generates a core file, or will give infinite
>
> Warning: Select failed; error code 22

I can say that the error code 22 on Win32 via CRTDLL.DLL is an invalid
argument passed to the select function (The value passed isn't one of
the expected ones).  The question I would have is: do the error codes
returned by cygwinb19.dll match the error codes for Win32?

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------