From: Earnie Boyd [mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 1998 11:29 AM
To: Caspian Foxworth
Cc: gw32
Subject: Re: BASH under B19

To have tty support for the cygwin bash you need to add to the list of
values for the CYGWIN32 environment variable "TTY" before you start
bash.  This may cause problems for some non-cygwin programs.

The other problem is that ^C begins a new thread and the cygwinb19.dll
is NOT thread safe.  So, you hit ^C once and you've got one unsafe
thread, hit again then you've got another and so on.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)
http://www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp/index_text.html  (Andy Piper - ports)
http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf     (Christopher Faylor - package ports)
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/       (German mirror)
http://www.dol.ru/users/valtul      (Valery Tulnikov - software ports)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.progressive-comp.com/Lists/?l=gnu-win32&r=1&w=2#gnu-win32
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com
add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

Help for Win32 Beginners: http://www.relisoft.com