Common Makefile for NT and UNIX

Hi all,

Can anybody suggest me how the classpath is set in the makefile if we
are using cygnus' make for nt and unix both. I need few zip files like
classes.zip and few others to be directly set in the classpath.
It'll be nice if somebody can tell me any common synatx for specifying
directories that runs under unix and nt both.

Thanks,
Ashish