The procedure entry point could not be found...

Hi,

Im using B19 and linking an app against a third party
DLL and everything works fine until I run it... then
I get the error "The procedure entry point could not
be found...".

I dont have the code for the DLL (or the .lib wrapper),
so I need to somehow change how Im linking or get
a path for the gcc/ld ??

Any ideas?

ttfn

Craig.