Which Mingw32 to use?

I have Cygwin32 B19.1, Sergey Okhapin's latest coolview and Mumit Khan's
egcs 1.02 for Cygwin32 installed and everything seems to work fine.

I've looked at Colin Peter's Mingw32 page, and Mumit Khan's egcs for
Mingw32 page, but I'm not sure which suits my needs.

I want to be able to compile native Windows applications (including GUI
apps) using gcc, without spoiling my existing Cygwin32 setup.  I don't mind
changing environment variables to switch between different versions of gcc,
however.

Which should I use?

--
Ed Avis