Troubles compiling W95 application

Hello !
I have just downloaded the Cygwin32 b19 archive (CDK.exe) very happy to
find a *FREE* C++ compiler for W95. I found the address in the news
group "comp.lang.C++".
But I have a HUGE PROBLEM : I typed in a script for Visual C++ 4.0,
another for Borland C++ 4.5 and tried to compile them first with GCC.EXE
provided in the archive then using a Win95 interface called DFE95 that
calls Gcc.exe !
But no way ! They just sent me back a dozen error messages :-(
What shall I do ? HELP !!!! I think I should tell you I am just
beginning with C++.
But those programs are right typed . It seems to me that some libraries
or definitions are missing.
To help you answer I attach the scripts (in txt files) I tried.
    -the one called AppSpy should write on a file the programs that are
launched in W95
    -the other called screen is a screen capture app to copy any part of
the screen to the Clipboard.
I hope this will help.
Here is the part of my autoexec.bat file that sets the environment
variables.
SET MAKE_MODE=unix
SET CYGFS=C:/Office/prog/cygnus/b19
SET GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=C:\OFFICE\PROG\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\lib\gcc-lib\
SET TCL_LIBRARY=%CYGROOT%\share\tcl8.0\
SET GDBTK_LIBRARY=%CYGFS%/share/gdbtcl
SET PATH=C:\OFFICE\PROG\CYGNUS\B19\H-I386~1\bin;%PATH%
I have also created a \tmp directory and read all the faq.

I am really disappointed that it doesn't work because I will be obliged
to buy a commercial version if you do not answer this.(and commercial
software costs a bit more than in the USA in France :-(

Hoping to hear from you soon
    Best regards
            Laurent Savaete

AppSpy.c