No Subject

Hello,

We are using Windows NT "NET FUNCTIONS" in VC++ environment
for management of user profiles.

The API's we have used are for creation of users and groups on the
"server machines" only.  Please help us to find any API's for
creation of users and groups on the client machines.  So far
we have used the following API's:

NetUserGetInfo
NetUserAdd
NetGroupGetInfo
NetLocalGroupGetInfo
NetLocalGroupAddMembers
NetGroupAddUser

And from Security Functions we have used LookUpAccountName.

Looking forward for your reply....

Thanking You in advance
Razak