Re: Java JNI with DLL from gcc

Yep.  Been there toiled with that.

When this happened to me, it was due to stripping the relocatable DLL.
This messes up the image.

The most complete fix:

1. Upgrade to egcs-1.0.2 for a better gcc.exe ... etc.
2. Upgrade to binutils-2.9 for a usable ld.exe ... etc.

If your NOT stripping the DLL than these steps may not solve your problem.

Look VERY carefully at the discussion/examples in the relocatable DLLs
section of the Cygnus web page.  If you absorb that, you're there.

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/native1.1/stepbystep/index.html

-